The Regional Programme on Fisheries and HIV/AIDS works through technical partners at local, national and regional level.
The Consolidated List of Regional Programme partners provides an overview of partners that are officlally engaged with the Programme through a contract / Letter of Agreement / Memorandum of Understanding. Additionally, in each country component, the Programme shares and builds on the work of many other partners and stakeholders at different levels. Please contact the Programme Coordinator for any specific questions on our local, national and regional partnerships.
At regional level, the Programme is sharing knowledge and lessons learned with regional programmes and regional institutios, including:
- Regional Hunger and Vulnerability Programme (RHVP)
- Fisheries Committee for the West Central Gulf of Guinea (FCWC)
- Corridor Programme: http://www.corridor-aids.org or www.corridor-sida.org
- Great Lakes Initiative on AIDS (GLIA)
For the East and Southern Africa sub-region, the Programme works with different (research) institutions at national and local level.
In Malawi / Mozambique, our partners are:
- Bunda College - University of Malawi
- Chancellor College - University of Malawi
- World Vision International - Malawi
- University of Eduardo Mondlane - Mozambique
- World Vision International - Mozambique
In the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), our partners are:
- Le Centre Interdisciplinaire Pour le Developpement et Education Permanente (CIDEP), Universite Ouverte
- Clinique Universitaire, Universite de Lubumbashi
- World Vision International - DRC
- Programme National du Lutte contre le Sida (PNLS) under the DRC Ministry of Health
In Zambia our partners are:
- Kenneth Kaunda Children of Africa Foundation (KKCAF)
- University of Zambia
- Society for Family Health (SFH)
- National HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Council of Zambia (NAC)
In Uganda our partners are:
- Department of Fisheries Resources
- Department of Food Science and Technology, Makerere University
- Faculty of Social Science, Makerere University
- Uganda AIDS Commission (UAC)
For the West and Central Africa sub-region the Programme works with partners at regional and national level. Please contact the WCA component coordinator for details.