The USAID Feed the Future Bangladesh Aquaculture Activity (BAA) is a five year (2018-2023) activity implemented by WorldFish Bangladesh. The Activity is working toward sustainably improve the livelihoods of fish farmers and other aquaculture market actors by applying a market systems approach. BANA works in 21 districts of Khulna, Barishal, and Dhaka divisions and two districts of Chattogram division.
BAA has 24 active partners and will continue to sign agreements mostly with private sector companies. It is necessary to guide and give private sector partners capacity and understanding of managing USAID funds. BAA will invite key project staff to attend the trainings on Procurement and sub-award management.
The consultant will provide a customized training/webinar to a batches of project key staff on USAID Procurement and Sub-award management.
Scope of Work
- Develop training/webinar agenda
- Conduct webinars to train sub-recipients not limited to Procurement and Sub award management. Training may also include Financial management and cost principles.
- Provide training materials (handouts, workbook, reference documents)
- The consultant will provide training to 15-30 project staff.
- Given local conditions regarding COVID-19, this training (number of days would depend on your submitted proposal) will have to be done online.
BAA is looking for trainer/company with expertise and hands-on experience in delivering customized trainings on USAID Rules and Regulations.
- Detail training module
- Electronic Copy of the materials used for the training
- Assessment of participants
Who can apply?
Qualified applicants should send a short proposal which outlines their qualifications for this work and concisely describes the planned approach and process. In addition, a separate page should present a cost estimate along with a separate CV.
Interested parties should submit the proposal on or before November 10, 2020 to email@example.com mentioning the title of solicitation/RFA in the subject line.
The following documents will be requested for a contract- international applicants:
- Detail Proposal
- Passport copy
- Previous rates for consultancy (contract)
The following documents will be requested for National Applicants:
- Detail Proposal
- A certificate of incorporation (for individual companies, a trade license)
- Joint stock registration certificate (if applicable)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- VAT registration number
- Proof of segregated bank account and bank details
- Other valid papers (provided by government institutions)
- The consulting firm must bear all annual income tax (AIT)
- Percentage of VAT and total amount of VAT should be mentioned in the proposal.
Our Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
WorldFish has seven offices across Asia, Africa and the Pacific, with more than 400 staff and 27 nationalities who contribute to a dynamic multicultural work environment.
WorldFish is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity and inclusion is valued and we seek to have gender balance in the organization. Our Leadership Team is 50/50 in terms of its gender spilt and 60 of our management cadre are women. We support individual performance and potential in achieving our organizational goals and mission. We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourage women and men from developing nations to apply.